Due to restrictions to prevent the spread of Covid-19, PARC Recreation Programs are temporarily suspended until further notice.
Please check our calendar on this page or Facebook for the most up to date schedule or open gym. Dates and times are subject to change.
- Check-in at Aquatics Office
- $5 per drop-in (cash or check only)
- Sign in and must give student id or driver’s license in order to borrow a ball
- Follow the rules for open gym or be asked to leave
Rules for Open Gym
- Be respectful of the gym, others in the gym and equipment
- Please play on age-appropriate courts (unless no one is using those courts, check with an attendant)
- Shoes are required; you can not play barefoot or just with socks
- No more than 5 on 5 for a half-court game
- No full-court games unless other courts are not being used (check with an attendant)
- No outside food or beverages are to be brought into the gym. Water is permitted.
- Profanity, abuse of gym equipment/ facilities, or physical assaults will result in expulsion from the gym.
- No dunking or hanging on rims.
- No loitering.
- No videotaping of any kind.
- PARC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.